PPC ad campaigns or social media marketing is about engaging prospects and driving them to convert to customers. As an organization your strategy would be to both market and re-market to drive repeat conversions.
Ad campaigns can be a little frightening. A lot of time goes into list building, setting up audience segmentation, creating landing pages, developing appropriate calls-to-action, crafting a good headlines, crafting message copy, developing content, and managing your email list for social media marketing campaigns.
Did you know that you can use your email list to create custom and lookalike audiences on Facebook? I can show you how.
What are the best metrics to use for my ad campaigns? How do I monitor my ad campaigns? How do I know when things are good? I know what metrics to use and their respective performance thresholds. I will be happy to share that information and make it specific to your industry.
No need to step away from other important business activities. I can do it for you.
Steps to running successful search engine (PPC) or social ad campaigns:
Step One: We Meet
This gives us, you + me, a chance to meet and discuss your organization’s goals. Some things to consider include your services, your ideal target audience, your business objectives, and your campaign goals. We will meet via Google Meets or Zoom.
Step Two: Research + Data Analysis
- Market Research
- Review Previous Ad Performance Metrics
- Brief Analysis
- SMART Goals
- Set Campaign Budget
- Determine Best SMM or SEM Ad Campaign Type
Step Three: Platform & Ad Campaign Selection
Facebook (+Instagram) Ads
Facebook Ads are based on objectives like brand awareness, conversions or leads. Each of these objectives has a corresponding ad designed to accomplish that goal. These ad types include:
- Image Ads – 1 image + text
- Video Ads – 15-30 seconds video + text
- Slideshow Ads – 3-10 images + text
- Stories Ads
- Instant Experience Ads – mobile-only and friendly, allows engagement with page content
- Carousel Ads – Flip through many images or videos, each has own headline, link, or description
- Collection Ads – Showcase product lineup
- Others (Depending on the Tool Used): Boosted posts, Page Likes, Website visitors, Website purchases/ traffic, Automated ads, Lead ads, Event ads, Offer ads, Messenger ads, Dynamic creative ads, Dynamic ads, and Mobile app ads
Google Ads are based on campaign goals like sales, leads, website traffic, product/ brand consideration, brand awareness/ reach, app promotion, and local store visits/ promotions.
- Search campaigns – Text ads on search results
- Display campaigns – Image ads on websites
- Video campaigns – Video ads on YouTube
- Shopping campaigns – Product listings on Google
- App campaigns – Promote your app on many channels
- Local campaigns – Promote locations on many channels
- Smart campaigns – Automate your campaigns
Ad campaigns on Pinterest are based on objectives like building awareness, driving consideration, and getting conversions.
- Brand awareness
- Video views
- Consideration (formerly Traffic)
- Catalog sales
Twitter Ads are based on objectives like awareness, consideration, and conversion.
- Video views
- Pre-roll views
- App installs
- Website clicks
- App re-engagements
Step Four: Meet + Implementation of Ad Campaigns
We meet to review the findings, answer your questions, brainstorm more ideas, and discuss next steps.
An Ongoing Investment!
$950/ month (Stand alone Ad Campaigns) | $475/ month (Add-on to Social Media)
Book A Call Here!
Without a good strategy your paid ad campaign efforts could be wasted.